A corporation can be reinstated after it has been dissolved. It may require filing any outstanding returns and include payment for any taxes due. Once the corporation is up to date with its returns and payments the State tax Dept. will send you a certificate of payment to file with the Department of State – Once you have obtained your consent to reinstatement, Corpex Central will file all of the following with the Department of State.

Let's Get Started

Contact Form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.