New York State law (Section 206) requires Limited Liability Company file a notice within 120 days after the effectiveness of the initial articles of organization, a limited liability company must publish in two newspapers a copy of the articles of organization or a notice related to the formation of the LLC. The newspapers must be designated by the county clerk of the county in which the office of the LLC is located, as stated in the articles of organization. After publication, the printer or publisher of each newspaper will provide you with an affidavit of publication. A Certificate of Publication, with the affidavits of publication of the newspapers attached, must be submitted to the New York Department of State, Division of Corporations.
Corpex Central LLC Publication package includes:
- Obtain Assignment of Publication from the County Clerk
- Create LLC ads for the specified newspapers
- Obtain Affidavit of Publication from the newspapers
- Prepare Certificate of Publication and file with the New York Department of State
- Advance filing fees to the state
- Forward the original State Official Filing Receipt and Certificate of Publication to you