Registered Agent Service

If your business is an LLC, corporation, partnership, or nonprofit corporation, you’ll need a registered agent in most states before you file.

A registered agent receives official papers and legal documents on behalf of your company. The registered agent must be located in the state where you register.

Many business owners prefer to use a registered agent service rather than do this role themselves.

Let's Get Started

Contact Form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.